Understanding Child Support in Massachusetts
As an experienced Lawyer in Massachusetts, I commonly educate my clients on the subject of child support.
- The current support formulation is broken down into 3 categories
- You will pay 30% if you spend the least amount of time with your child.
- The middle of the row payment is if the parent spends 30-50% of their time with the child
- The 50/50 payment arrangement is the lowest payment category
- Extracurricular activities and private schooling are decided on a case-by-case basis
Do you have further questions or need guided help with child support? Contact experienced Child Support Lawyer Cynthia Hanley to guide you through the journey.